Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Garden Gift Ideas

Pot your plant in the smaller pot then fill the bottom of wide pot with blank rocks and then add your sentiments on  a few rocks with permanent marker then
 spray with a clear sealer. My friend will love this.

Look at thrift stores or garage sales for old sinks. You can put it on a wire plant
holder like this one or just place in your garden like it is. Great gift.

Our grand daughters love this fairy garden that we have. This is just a part of it.
Why not make one for them! 




Our daughter gave me this for my birthday one year. I love how it looks in the front garden.
I love this beautiful hanging pot of flowers my dear friend gave me this year!
A great gift for a friend when your life is so busy your don't even have time to think of making something. They'll love it like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment